Pellet Grills by Green Mountain Grills
Want to experience better grilling, better barbecue and better flavor? Then try a wood-fired pellet grill from GMG. Here’s how they work:
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets, into the Firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.
Then GMG heat shield steps in. It covers the Firebox that distributes the heat to both sides of the grill and flows up through the Open Flame Grease Trays and into the convection-style grill chamber. A sensor mounted inside the grill sends data to the on-board computer ten times every second, and the controller adjusts the air and pellet flow to maintain the temperature you set.